I am not a patient person. I do not like to wait. Its a downfall of mine. (one of many, I confess. Love of cheesecake, evil movie/TV men, thrift stores and jumbles and jumbles of cats, ect...) so I am having a hard time waiting for things in my life to happen.

I am starting a thrift store with my sister. Its something we are both passionate about and it will help us financially, as well as the cash strapped schools in our county. BUT, this is most likely 6 months away. Until then I toil away at a dead end job, where I am just not happy. Or at least I am not happy now that I know... or hope that life has something better in store for me.

I grew up poor, lived most of my life poor but lack the drive to get myself out of it. Hey, I think I have hit on another downfall. My lazy-un goal driven-coast along way of living my life. This opportunity is perfect for me, it will keep my interest and allow me to move closer to my family, my boys will have a better life (I hope) than I ever dreamt I could give them. Life is looking promising for the first time in a very long time.

Waiting... waiting... why does time only move fast when you are watching people be born, grow... or slowly pass away into eternity?


0 comments: